Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Getting Started

I am Bri. I love to read and years ago I was introduced to a fabulous website called Blogging for Books. Over the years I have blogged about their books. I get the books, read and review them, and then get to keep the book for free!

As I've grown older, times have changed and I no longer have my old blog public. I still want to receive books so I've created this new space to foster my love affair with books.

Believe it or not, some of the books that have been sent to me have become some of my favorites. I've developed a love of new authors and realized my truest passion lies within historical romance novels (the faith based kind).

Most of my reviews will be likely positive and my goal is to have one or two reviews a month, in addition to posting about books on my current readers list.

Feel free to jump in with discussion at any time about what I've posted. I'll try to not post spoilers, but if I do, I'll be sure to notate SPOILER wherever possible.

Over the growth of this blog, I'll revisit some of my favorite books, share my old reviews, and post about some of what I consider to be my childhood classics (namely Harry Potter).

I'm a young woman who loves to read and crochet, so I may from time to time post about my projects. I want to create a positive atmosphere in my corner of the blog world, so we'll see what happens.

Can't wait to dive in with you!

-Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment